Friday, February 20, 2015

Are you being spied on?

Do you ever feel like someone is watching you in your own house? If you have a Samsung Smart TV, then that may be a possibility. Smart TV’s can actually listen to what you’re saying! They have this cool new voice command feature that can record anything that you’re saying and play it to someone. There is a very small warning in the privacy policy telling you to be careful. People are starting to get worried because homes are supposed to be a place where you can say anything and feel comfortable about it. I have a Smart TV and I hope it didn't record anything I said because it's just creepy. Be careful about what you’re saying in front of your TV because you may night be the only one hearing it.

If you want to find out more click here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is kind of creepy that the TV can hear what you're saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of this before and no one knows that your iphone can listen to what you´re saying too if you enable Siri! This makes me very paranoid, good thing I don´t use Siri.

    ReplyDelete